APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER, KRAKOW
We are looking for an ambitious Application Support Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time role based at our growing office in Krakow, Poland. This role will play a crucial part in the support and ongoing enhancement of our digital application and DevOps environment.
What the role involves:
– Pro-active monitoring of production environment including setup and maintenance of
– Incident management – acknowledgement, triage, internal escalation
– First line of contact with customer – airline support team
– Troubleshoot application issues and provide resolution
– Undertake application and system-level configuration/tuning
– Environment management
– Assist Development Team in bug fixing and environment changes
Experience/exposure to the following
– New Relic
– Jira Service Desk, Jira, Confluence
– Server-side technologies, in particular Java/Spring
– NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
– Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and frameworks
– Agile development processes and methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
– Scripting languages e.g. python
The role will require some shift work including on-call duty out of regular working hours. Application and environment training will be provided; remuneration will be based on experience.
Please first ensure you meet the following minimum requirements for this role:
– Based in Krakow with existing right to work in Poland
– Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology or
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org