FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER, KRAKOW
Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team. This is a full-time role based at our growing office in central Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a young, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves
- Greenfield development of a web application product, delivered to enterprise clients and used by consumers
- Hands-on architecture, design and coding
- Work with Product and UX teams to elaborate requirements and develop a technology roadmap and architecture
- Implement and enhance effective agile dev practices e.g. CI, TDD.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies, tools and development practices
- Technologies – React, Redux, Java, RESTful services, MongoDB, Node.js
- Track record of designing and building mission-critical, high performance web applications
- Strong delivery focus building solutions not just technology
- Experience with any of the following systems desired: payment integrations, reservation systems, customer profiles, content management, data collection / storage / processing frameworks,
- Devops processes and frameworks
- Web security
- First class honours degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Performance testing frameworks and tools
- Airline or Travel eCommerce platform experience is a bonus
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org