DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME
Consolidate all Lufthansa Group network carriers – Lufthansa, Brussels Airlines, Swiss and Austrian Airlines – onto a common industry-leading digital retail distribution and servicing platform.
OUR ROLE IN THE PROJECT
Appointed as Lufthansa’s key domain consulting partner, our team took up a number of key roles within their 4+ year digital transformation programme, supporting:
The Solution Sourcing & Definition phase
- Project business case development
- 30+ provider evaluation of next Generation Digital Selling and Servicing Platform (RFI/RFP)
- Leadership of functional teams in the areas of eCommerce, booking, fares and merchandising
The Implementation phase
- Leadership of the systems integration team
- Vendor coordination
- Solution architecture assistance
Together, we established a best-of-breed architecture solution with Datalex TDP as the core eCommerce platform. The solution will enable the client to achieve cost efficiencies and to capitalise on new revenue opportunities.
Our five person on-site team was instrumental in leading the solution sourcing and definition phase and continues to support the implementation phase of the solution architecture.