SENIOR CONSULTANT TRAVEL RETAIL, LONDON
At Branchspace we help travel companies build fit-for-purpose technology stacks and strategies which deliver best-in-class digital retail and distribution capabilities and customer experience.
We’re growing our company and are looking for a talented Senior Consultant – Travel Retail to help us deliver key consulting projects for our clients. You will be based in London, working on delivery or analysis projects related to airline digital retail and distribution. A substantial part of our work involves being present on-site at our customers’ offices, so a significant amount of international travel is required.
Who we’re looking for
We would like to talk to people who have 5+ years working on Digital / eCommerce projects with the following specific experience:
- Working as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Solution Architect, or similar
- Building effective digital user experiences and applications in complex domains
- Transactional / process-oriented applications involving complex back-end service integration (experience with travel-related systems would be an advantage)
- Leveraging online retail best practices in the design and optimisation process
- Experience co-ordinating requirements or solution design workshops, customer interviews and presentations to senior audiences
- Experience with procurement processes (e.g. RFIs / RFPs) and 3rd party vendor management would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of MS Visio and Project would be an advantage)
- Good public presentation skills
- Excellent command of English (good knowledge of other languages would be an advantage)
As some of our clients are thought-leading airlines, we’d welcome additional experience with the following:
- Airline (or other travel-related) eCommerce and direct distribution technology, merchandising and PSS/reservation systems, payment systems, customer data and personalisation, etc.
- Understanding of the forces that influence airline online sales strategy (e.g. the market/competitors, regulatory, evolution of NDC)
Last but not least, you need to be innovative, flexible and proactive, with a desire to help grow a great team.
More about us
We are a small team based in the heart of London, and have significant experience providing digital innovation and consulting services to travel brands and tech vendors.
This is a permanent, full-time role to help us meet the demands of our client base. As such we want you to help us shape our company’s direction in a meaningful way.
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Before you apply, please ensure you meet the following minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 5 years working on eCommerce projects e.g. as a Business Analyst, Project Manager and/or Solution Architect
- Ability to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice
- You have existing right to work in the UK
- Living in, or able to relocate to, the Greater London Area – this is a London-based role
- You can work within a small team often with little direction
- Great communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good PowerPoint presentations design ability