Digital Transformation Analyst, London
Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
Branchspace is a digital technology and services provider and was founded with a mission of helping travel companies to excel in digital retail. Since our founding, we have been a trusted partner to market-leading airlines, including the Lufthansa Group, Aegean Airlines and TAP Air Portugal helping them deliver best-in-class digital transformation programmes and ecommerce retail solutions. Branchspace’s software solutions include Triplake, the digital experience platform for connecting airlines with today’s digital consumers.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a young, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
We would like to talk to people who are interested in working on digital retail / eCommerce projects in the travel and transportation domain:
- Working as a Business Analyst, Project Co-ordinator, Solution Architect, or similar
- Helping build effective digital user experiences and transactional/ process-oriented solutions involving complex back-end services integration
- Leveraging digital retail best practices in the design and optimisation process
- Experience writing requirements or participating in solution design workshops, customer interviews and presentations preparation and delivery
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of MS Visio and Project would be an advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to process, summarise and present complex information
- Good public presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exposure to digital commerce, payment and customer data systems
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability and interest in travelling
- Academic Background in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Software experience – application or product design, software development, testing
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com