Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious Java Software Engineer to join our outsourcing project. This is a full-time, on-site role based at our client’s office in Krakow, Poland. The project is about transforming the GDS platform and migrating some of the Airline functionality from Mainframe to Open system environment.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a demanding project. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves
- Develop a web application product
- Hands-on architecture, design and coding
- Implement and enhance effective agile dev practices e.g. CI, TDD.
- Align with the strategic direction of the company;
- Deliver exceptional solutions and best coding practices
- Technologies: Java 11, Java Spring (Boot, MVC, Core), json/rest/OpenApi, jmeter/performance engineering
- Nice to have: Kafka, Consul, Oracle, Couchbase, Redis, Junit/TestNG, Jenkins, Docker
- English level: B2/C1
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in/willing to relocate to Cracow
- +4/5y of commercial experience with technologies listed above
- Strong delivery focus – building solutions not just technology
- Extremely experienced team
- Opportunity to grow as a developer
- International work environment
- Challenging project
- Working mainly on new features
- Stable situation – project with secured funding
- 20% of remote work (after coming back to offices)
- B2B employment
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org