Product Owner, London / Krakow
We recently launched Triplake (our Digital Experience Platform) to the market, and plan to expand our product development and delivery initiatives in 2019. To help us do this we’re looking to bring on an energetic Product Owner to join our Product team.
The Product Owner role will be based either in central London or in Krakow, where you will be working closely with Product and Delivery Managers, Developers, UX designers and QA team.
We would like to talk to people who have at least 1-3 years experience working in similar roles such as Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Analyst and/or Project Manager, and with exceptional attention to detail.
We are looking for candidates who have experience:
- Working on digital / eCommerce related projects – designing and implementing effective user experiences and applications
- Working within small agile teams and using effective agile principles and processes
- Collaborating with product/delivery managers, UX/UI designers, developers and architects, testers, etc.
- Leveraging online retail best practices in the design and optimisation process
- Ideally working on transactional / process-oriented applications involving complex back-end service integration
- Versatility to engage clients, define/manage requirements as well as to drive the internal teams to deliver a great outcome
As some of our clients are thought-leading airlines, we’d welcome additional experience with the following:
- Airline eCommerce technology, merchandising and reservation systems, payment systems, customer data and personalisation, etc.
- Understanding of the forces that influence airline online sales strategy
Last but not least, you need to be innovative, flexible and proactive with a desire to grow within a great team.
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please first ensure you meet the following minimum requirements for this role:
- Up to 3 years experience as a Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- You have existing right to work in the UK / UE.