Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications.
We are looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our outsourcing project. This is a full-time, on-site role based at our client’s office in Krakow, Poland. The project is about transforming the GDS platform and migrating some of the Airline functionality from Mainframe to Open system environment.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a demanding project. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves
- Prepare test cases/test scenarios
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create and support current test automation framework
- Report bugs and errors to development
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Airline / travel agency domain / industry experience
- +3y of experience on similar positions
- Understanding software Testing Process and Methodologies
- Automation experience
- Familiarity with: TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, XML
- Experience in working with web applications
- English level: B2/C1
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in/willing to relocate to Krakow
- Strong delivery focus – building solutions not just technology
- Extremely experienced team
- Opportunity to grow as a developer
- International work environment
- Challenging project
- Working mainly on new features
- Stable situation – project with secured funding
- 20% of remote work (after coming back to offices)
- B2B employment
Ready to apply?
If you think this role is for you, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org